Springfield Personal Injury and Family Law Lawyers
Personal Injury and Accidents
At Londrigan Potter Randle P.C., we understand how overwhelming and devastating an accident can be emotionally and financially. As experienced Illinois trial lawyers, we are prepared to provide persuasive negotiations or aggressive litigation to obtain the full and fair compensation to which you are entitled as a result of your accident-related injury. We have represented hundreds of individuals with personal injuries and are fully prepared to assist you with whatever type of accident you’ve experienced.
As Springfield personal injury attorneys, we have an extensive history of guiding accident victims through difficult times. We have handled hundreds of cases for victims of a wide variety of injuries. We make it our mission to provide quality services in the following areas:
- Auto accidents. From the minute you feel the impact, you know your life has just been significantly affected by your auto accident. We work to obtain the full and fair compensation you deserve for your injuries now and in the future.
- Truck accidents. Accidents involving large commercial trucks can result in severe injuries, including brain injuries, paralysis and broken bones. When you are the victim of a truck accident, you need a lawyer familiar with the types of injuries that typically result.
- Motorcycle accidents. Due to their small size and quick maneuverability, motorcycles are fun to ride, but also dangerous. Most motorcycle accidents occur because another driver never saw the motorcyclist. Whether you suffered road rash, broken bones or more severe injuries, we can help.
- Dog bites. Animal attacks should be taken very seriously. A dog bite can result in scarring, disfigurement, broken bones or disease. It is important to take action to recover for your damages and to prevent future attacks.
- Slip and fall accidents. Illinois law requires property owners to use reasonable care in maintaining their premises and to avoid exposing third parties to unreasonable risk of harm. Whether your slip and fall accident occurred at a shopping mall, office building, school, parking lot or elsewhere, we have the skills to assist you. Premises liability law covers all types of accidents occurring on another party’s property.
- Products liability. If you were injured by a product, it was likely because there was a defect in the product or a failure to adequately warn of the dangers associated with using the product. Our products liability attorneys work to keep consumers safe and to recover for damages suffered.
Family Law Attorneys
The Springfield family law attorneys at Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. have more than 180 years of combined experience helping individuals and families resolve legal conflicts. Our professionals pursue a favorable resolution in every case with energy and enthusiasm, and an attorney is always available to answer your questions. Whether you are facing a divorce, custody battle, child support or spousal support issues, our skilled family law attorneys deliver high-quality representation every time. Our family law-savvy attorneys can provide representation for almost any family law case:
- Divorce. The attorneys at Londrigan Potter Randle can assist you with a contested or uncontested divorce. We are skilled negotiators when your spouse is willing to work toward an agreement, but we are tenacious litigators when your case needs judicial intervention.
- Child custody. Your children’s future stability and daily care may be your highest priority in your divorce. LPR attorneys carefully craft provisions in the decree regarding both legal and physical custody of your children to clearly address your concerns.
- Visitation and support. Because your children’s well-being is your top priority, child visitation and child support provisions are important to us as well. We listen carefully to understand what matters most to you and work with you toward your goals.
- Property division. Whether your marital estate consisted of vast real estate holdings and a large stock portfolio or simply a few cherished household goods, a property division that includes sensible alimony provisions can be used to fairly divide debts and assets.
- Adoption. LPR attorneys can help you grow your family through agency adoptions, private adoptions, re-adoptions and other similar services.
- Support modifications. After a divorce, things often change financially for the parties. If your finances or the finances of your ex-spouse have changed, Londrigan Randle Potter P.C. can help you fight for a modification.
- Parenting plans. Some people are able to resolve the majority of issues they face in divorce, but parenting plans are frequently a source of contention they can’t overcome on their own. Our experience sorting through custody and visitation issues can help you construct a parenting plan that works for your family.
- College expenses. As a parent, you want the very best for your children, including a college education. If your ex-spouse isn’t helping you provide a college education for your children, the team at Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. can help. If your children are not yet in college, we can explain how to position yourself favorably for future determinations when your children reach college age. Petitioning the court at the right time is key to a successful claim for college expenses or other post-minority support.
When experience and skill matter, confer with the attorneys at Londrigan Potter Randle
Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. is conveniently located on Seventh Street, just south of downtown Springfield, Illinois. Our office features free parking and is accessible by public transportation. Your initial consultation is free, and personal injury matters are handled on a contingency fee basis. Contact us by calling 866.658.3248 or visiting our online contact page.