Craig A. Randle, Shareholder
Springfield personal injury and business law attorney works for you
Craig A. Randle has been practicing law for nearly 40 years. He has experience in a wide variety of areas, including complex litigation matters and extensive appellate work. He is highly respected by his peers and works diligently to obtain positive results for his clients in every case.
Providing an intelligent and strategic approach
Mr. Randle thinks outside the box to consider all strategic options in your case. His experience gives him the insight to see around the corner and anticipate the opposition’s next move. At the same time, Mr. Randle varies his tactics to keep the other side guessing.
Choose a skilled attorney to fight for you
The attorneys at Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. take a collaborative approach in solving your legal problems. Call 866.658.3248 to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your case. Alternatively, contact us online to schedule an appointment.
- Illinois, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- J.D., University of Illinois, 1974
- Phi Alpha Delta
- B.A., Southern Illinois University, 1971
- Illinois Bar Association
- Sangamon County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- 7th Circuit Bar Association
- Illinois Supreme Court Pattern Jury Instruction Committee, 1987–1996
- Institute for Injury Reduction, 1991–Present
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Managers, Officer
- Lincoln-Douglas Inns of Court