Family Law Attorneys in Springfield, Illinois Committed to Your Case
Experienced attorneys making a big difference in your life
The Springfield family law attorneys at Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. have more than 180 years of combined experience helping individuals and families resolve legal conflicts. Our professionals pursue a favorable resolution in every case with energy and enthusiasm, and an attorney is always available to answer your questions. Whether you are facing a divorce, custody battle, child support or spousal support issues, our skilled family law attorneys deliver high-quality representation every time.
A full-service family law firm serving you
Our family law-savvy attorneys can provide representation for almost any family law case:
- Divorce. The attorneys at Londrigan Potter Randle can assist you with a contested or uncontested divorce. We are skilled negotiators when your spouse is willing to work toward an agreement, but we are tenacious litigators when your case needs judicial intervention.
- Child custody. Your children’s future stability and daily care may be your highest priority in your divorce. LPR attorneys carefully craft provisions in the decree regarding both legal and physical custody of your children to clearly address your concerns.
- Visitation and support. Because your children’s well-being is your top priority, child visitation and child support provisions are important to us as well. We listen carefully to understand what matters most to you and work with you toward your goals.
- Property division. Whether your marital estate consisted of vast real estate holdings and a large stock portfolio or simply a few cherished household goods, a property division that includes sensible alimony provisions can be used to fairly divide debts and assets.
- Adoption. LPR attorneys can help you grow your family through agency adoptions, private adoptions, re-adoptions and other similar services.
- Support modifications. After a divorce, things often change financially for the parties. If your finances or the finances of your ex-spouse have changed, Londrigan Randle Potter P.C. can help you fight for a modification.
- Parenting plans. Some people are able to resolve the majority of issues they face in divorce, but parenting plans are frequently a source of contention they can’t overcome on their own. Our experience sorting through custody and visitation issues can help you construct a parenting plan that works for your family.
- College expenses. As a parent, you want the very best for your children, including a college education. If your ex-spouse isn’t helping you provide a college education for your children, the team at Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. can help. If your children are not yet in college, we can explain how to position yourself favorably for future determinations when your children reach college age. Petitioning the court at the right time is key to a successful claim for college expenses or other post-minority support.
Call adaptive lawyers in Springfield ready to go to work for you
The American family is much different now than it was 30 years ago, but family legal disputes are no less emotionally charged and challenging. Our attorneys use tact, finesse and determination to facilitate negotiations when possible, but we are prepared to fight aggressively for you in court when necessary to achieve the resolution you need. Contact Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. at 866.658.3248 or online to schedule a free consultation.