Springfield, IL Law Firm Providing Comprehensive Legal Services to Individuals, Families and Businesses
Focused on the areas that matter most to you
Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. understands that you have a variety of different legal needs. Our firm has represented individuals and businesses in the central Illinois area for more than 40 years in personal injury, family law and employment law matters. With more than 180 years of combined experience, our attorneys focus on your needs and use every resource available to seek a positive result for you.
Attorneys fully equipped to meet your legal needs
At LPR, we offer a wide range of general legal services. Some of the areas in which we can assist you are:
- Personal injury. Whether you have been injured because of a car or truck accident, slip and fall accident, animal attack or other kind of accident, our attorneys understand that your personal injury impacts every aspect of your life and we can pursue the monetary award you deserve for your injuries.
- Medical malpractice. Physicians are human and they make mistakes. But when you have been injured by medical malpractice, we fully investigate the cause of your injury and all of the potentially liable parties, including doctors, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare providers.
- Family law. When you are planning to divorce, there are a variety of issues with which an experienced family law attorney can assist you, such as child custody, child support, visitation schedules, dividing assets and alimony.
- Labor and employment. If you have been the victim of discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination, it can be intimidating to fight against your employer. We handle these types of issues on a daily basis. Let our labor and employment lawyers be your advocates.
- Business law. Our business attorneys handle a variety of business law and transactional matters. We can assist you with human resource management, white collar criminal defense and corporate investigations. We also have extensive experience helping businesses get started, including corporate formation.
- Estate litigation. Handling the administration of an estate can be overwhelming. We provide comprehensive estate litigation assistance involving probate, will contests, trusts and other issues related to administering the estate of your loved one.
- Real estate. Whether you need help with a short sale, negotiating a lease or protecting your interests in a real estate transaction, we can help.
- Commercial litigation. Quality representation in a commercial environment can often mean the difference between growing a business or declaring bankruptcy. We help business owners and managers steer clear of legal trouble by identifying and minimizing potential risks. When a breach of contract or other problem requires judicial intervention, we litigate your case intelligently and aggressively to seek a successful resolution as efficiently as possible.
In addition to the areas listed above, we also handle creditor rights, banking, finance law and appellate law matters. Even if it is not listed on our website, chances are we can help. We are proud to be a general practice that can do it all.
Meet with experienced and knowledgeable attorneys for a free initial consultation
Contact Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. at 866.658.3248 or online to discuss your case. We offer weekend and evening appointments upon request and can travel to meet you at your home or the hospital if necessary. We handle general legal matters in central Illinois, including Springfield, Decatur, Bloomington/Normal, Champaign/Urbana, Peoria, Taylorville and Jacksonville.