Alexandra De Saint Phalle, Shareholder
A precedent-setting lawyer in central Illinois
With more than 35 years’ experience practicing law, Alexandra De Saint Phalle proved her worth as appellate counsel before the Illinois Supreme Court in Wills v. Foster, No. 104538 (June 19, 2008). This is an important case because it decided, for the first time, that all prevailing plaintiffs, including those on Medicare and Medicaid are able to recover the full reasonable value of their medical expenses despite the discounts received by Medicare and Medicaid to resolve the bills.
Providing skilled representation and exploring novel legal theories
Being part of setting precedent in the law is just one of the many ways Ms. De Saint Phalle contributes to the Illinois legal community. She has also lectured on topics of continuing legal education for the Illinois Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and National Business Institute. She is respected among her peers and clients for delivering quality representation.
Select a proven lawyer in Springfield, IL
The attorneys at Londrigan Potter Randle P.C. provide high-quality legal services to individuals, families and businesses throughout central Illinois. Initial case evaluations are free. Meet with us to discuss your situation and learn how we can help. Call 866.658.3248 or visit us online to schedule your appointment.
- Illinois, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University, 1977
- M.A., University of Chicago, 1974
- B.A., cum laude, University of Chicago, 1973
- Illinois Bar Association
- Sangamon County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Lincoln–Douglas Inns of Court
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association